Swan SI30170N 2400W Steam Station - Purple
- Reviews (1)
This Swan Steam Generator Iron operates at 2200-240 watts to offer an impressive 130g/min steam output which will remove tough creases and wrinkles from a variety of fabrics with ease.
In addition to perfecting your laundry, this steamer can be used around the whole home with vertical operation which is great for refreshing your upholstery and curtains. It’s equipped with a removable water tank boasting a generous 1.8 litre capacity, perfect for tackling large ironing piles in family homes without needing frequent refills.
Highly practical, Steam Station features built-in overheat protection and automatic switch-off technology to ensure a higher level of safety and provide you with added piece of mind. Anti-calcium and anti-drip functions prevent water stains from ruining your laundry, while also ensuring the device performs to its best for years to come. Plus, the Eco setting can be used to lower your energy consumption for the benefit of your bills and the environment.
Features and Benefits
- Steam burst function– Use an added burst of steam power to remove those extra stubborn creases.
- Vertical steam– Ideal for freshening up upholstery, curtains, or hanging garments.
- Cord Storage– Ensuring the appliance takes up less space for a tidier home during use, and makes storing away in a cupboard easier without tangling.
- Over heat protection– For added safety with your ironing while ensuring the appliance lasts for many years.
- ECO setting– Better for the environment and also great for reducing your bills with longer ironing sessions.
- 1800ml water tank– This large capacity will provide enough steam to iron for hours, and its easily removed for effortless refills.
- 5 bar pressure– Powerful, constant steam to tackle stubborn creases and wrinkles from a wide variety of fabrics.
- 130g/minute steam surge
- Dimensions: H36 x W20.1 x D26.9cm.
- Colour: Purple
- Capacity: 1.8L
- Power: 2200-2400W
- Pack weight: 3.8kg
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.