Swan SK14610BLUN Nordic 1.7L Cordless Jug Kettle - Blue
3000 watts of power and slick sophistication from the Nordic design combine to make a modern kettle for the minimalist kitchen. The stainless steel body and wood effect handle create a sense of functional but stylish simplicity.
Featuring a 1.7 litre capacity and rapid boil, you won't have to wait long for your hot beverage of choice; perfect for those busy mornings when the whole family want a caffeine hit. An inbuilt removable and washable filter will keep your kettle performing well and your water clear for a perfectly fresh cuppa with every pour. Plus, left and right handers will both find it easy to use due to the 360 degree base.
What’s more, the clever boil-dry protection will keep this trusty appliance performing like-new for longer, cutting off power when the sensor detects water levels low enough to be potentially damaging.
Features and Benefits
- Streamline design with Integrated spout– For style and functionality, this kettle looks great, fits in tight spaces, and makes pouring easy.
- Stainless steel body with rubberised painting– Highly durable and easy to clean, it looks great too.
- Blue On/Off switch with LED indicator– Enables an effortless boil and illuminates to show those hot drink lovers that the kettle has started.
- Auto-off and Dry boil protection– Reduces energy consumption and prevents the motor burning out when low water levels have been detected, ensuring a longer lasting kettle.
- 360 degree base with cord storage– Easy fit, allows the kettle to be placed down from any direction and keeps the countertop tidy from messy cables.
- Removable/Washable scale filter– Ensures your cuppa is always perfectly fresh, catching any bad particles for clear water with every pour.
- Rubberised Wood effect handle– Provides comfortable grip whilst looking stylishly Scandinavian.
- Dimensions: H26 x W16 x D22cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Blue
- Power: 3000W
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Weight: 1.63kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.