Swan SK22110GREN 1100W 1.2L Nordic Pump Espresso Coffee Machine - Green
- Reviews (1)
Wake up and smell the delicious aroma of fresh coffee coming from your own kitchen with Swan's Nordic Espresso Coffee Machine. The sophisticated Scandinavian-inspired look couples class with functionality to bring you barista-quality coffee without the hassle.
Featuring 15 bars of pressure, this coffee machine offers high performance and a plentiful 1.2 litre detachable tank to pour yourself up to two cups of goodness at once. The removable drip tray means there will be less mess and less stress, leaving you more time to enjoy an Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, Flat white and other coffee favourites.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile– Capable of making all different types of coffee including Espressos, Cappuccinos, Lattes, Flat whites and more!
- 1.2L detachable water tank– Large capacity to produce lots of coffee with the added convenience of fewer and easier refills.
- 1 or 2 cups at once– For less waiting around when more than one family member wants a caffeine fix, ideal for the morning rush or sitting down with a loved one.
- Die cast boiler– Provides durability and long lasting performance.
- Steam pressure control– Produces high quality smooth coffee with rich flavour.
- Removable drip tray– Catches those last few pouring drips to prevent countertop mess, and it can easily be emptied straight down the sink.
- Dimensions: H31 x W19.4 x D28.4cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Green
- Capacity: 1.2L
- Power: 1100W
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Pressure: 15-Bar
- 1 x Swan Nordic Pump Espresso Coffee Machine
- 1 x Measuring Spoon
- 1 x Coffee Presser
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.