Swan SK22150CN Semi Auto 1.7L Coffee Machine - Retro Cream
A modernised classic, this classy coffee machine will produce one of the nicest homemade coffees you’ll taste and it will be ready in just 90 seconds, so it’s perfect for getting your caffeine hit whilst you’re in a rush. Providing high convenience, a 500ml detachable milk tank will please all the latte lovers as they can enjoy a milky coffee without the slow process, it will be made simple with this machine. Both Easy serve espresso (ESE0 pods) and ground coffee can be used to meet all different tastes and provide your family and guests with a variety of coffee. Also, the large capacity water tank holds 1.7 Litres, so you don’t even have to add water very often in order to make your various cups of high quality smooth coffee, made using 20 bars of pressure to ensure rich flavour.
Features and benefits
- Versatile – Compatible with both Easy serve espresso (ESE0 pods) and ground coffee, this machine will suit every coffee lovers needs.
- 1.7L Water Tank – Large capacity to produce lots of coffee with high convenience.
- 500ml Detachable Milk Tank – Easy to make a milky coffee straight from the machine, so it’s perfect for any latte lovers.
- Rapid 90 second heat up time – Don’t wait long to have your drink made so you can beat that morning rush.
- 20 bars of pressure – Producing high quality smooth coffee with rich flavour.
- Dimensions: H22.8cm x W32.5cm x D35.4cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Cream
- Weight: 5.7kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.