Swan SM22045WHTN Gatsby 800W Digital Microwave - White
Stylish and highly functional, Swan’s Gatsby Microwave has been inspired by glitz and glamour of the 1920s, featuring a mirrored door, chic gold controls and edging, it will add a touch of class to any kitchen.
Enjoy a quick and hassle–free approach to food preparation from the generous 23 litre capacity, giving you more than enough room to heat a variety of foods on a full–sized dinner plate. Ensuring safety too, the child lock function will help protect your little one’s safety, preventing unwanted accidents.
To help save you time in the kitchen, this appliance has variable power settings, controlled via the digital display, and this includes a defrost function to cook meals directly from the freezer without the extra wait. The powerful 800w power output from Swan's Gatsby microwave, makes food preparation quick and hassle–free, providing a rapid heat up time, and the glass turntable ensures your whole dish will be evenly cooked throughout.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid heat–up– The powerful 800W motor heats food super-fast for quick and easy meals, ideal for those with a busy lifestyle.
- Range of functions– Features variable power settings, a multi-stage cooking function, auto cook and speedy defrost settings, as well as a child lock for added safety.
- 23 litre capacity– Provides more than enough room to cook a variety of meals and fits a whole dinner plate.
- Large glass turntable– Helps cook dishes evenly throughout and offers flexibility by holding different shapes of plates, bowls, and containers.
- Stylish design– Mirror finish door, chic gold controls and edging, this appliance adds a touch of class to any kitchen.
- Digital display– Includes a built–in clock and timer, while making this microwave easy to control.
- Dimensions: H38 x W49.8 x D28.8cm
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 23L
- Power: 800W
- Pack weight: 11.64kg
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.