Swan SP21060YELN 800W Retro Stand Mixer - Yellow
If you love baking, you’ll love the Swan Retro Stand Mixer featuring a sleek, retro design built to provide convenience with style, it’s bound to slot nicely into any modern kitchen.
Heavily equipped with a powerful 800W motor, it operates at 8 variable speeds and offers a pulse function for shorter, stronger bursts of power. This reliable appliance makes light work of a variety of tasks including beating, whipping, folding, and mixing in the generous 4 litre stainless steel bowl.
Planetary mixing action and an intelligent design ensure consistent operating speeds whatever the load, ensuring all your ingredients are always perfectly mixed to produce professional level bakes you’ll be proud of!
Features and Benefits
- Rotary Switch Control– Glide seamlessly through the different settings.
- 8 Stepless Speeds– Choose the perfect speed based on the ingredients of your bake.
- Transparent Splash Guard– Helps minimise mess for less time spent cleaning and more time baking.
- Planetary Mixing Action– Takes care of a variety of baking and mixing needs.
- 4L Stainless Steel Bowl– Features a large capacity for a bake to feed the whole family and it’s durable to withstand the strong mixing power.
- Pulse Function– Great for removing any remaining lumps, for an extra fine consistency.
- Low Noise– For less disturbance to others.
- Dimensions: H32 x W21.4 x D35.8cm.
- Colour: Yellow
- Capacity: 4L
- Power: 800W
- Pack weight: 5.6kg
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- 1 x Whisk attachment
- 1 x Dough hook
- 1 x Beater attachment
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.