Swan SP22140BLKN Stealth Smart Grill - Black
Swan offers a low fat, low calorie cooking alternative with the Stealth Smart Grill.
Enjoy your favourite foods with a healthier twist as this cooking grill requires little to no oil and has specially designed cooking plates to slide the fats away from your food. Its sleek and streamline design will fit neatly on any kitchen countertop despite the generous size being a comfortable fit for large foods such as steaks and panini sandwiches.
Based on the thickness of your food and the portion size, this smart grill will use its intelligent sensors to cook your dish perfectly even throughout, without burning. Making healthy food more convenient! The excess fat is drained away from the food and collected in the drip tray for an easy clean in the dishwasher along with the removable plates.
Cook fast with minimal effort thanks to the one touch buttons which activate the pre-set automatic cooking functions, great for cooking a wide range of different foods from chicken breasts, burgers and bacon, to salmon, chargrilled veg, halloumi and more!
Features and Benefits
- Healthy cooking– The non-stick grill plates requires little to no oil and have been specially designed so fat slides away from the food for low-fat and low-calorie cooking.
- Pre-set programmes– Including defrost and adjustable heat settings, you can cook a range of different foods at just the touch of a button.
- Ergonomic design– Clever floating hinge mechanism opens wide to cook a range of food on both sides.
- Intelligent cooking– Smart sensors detect the portion size of your food and provide a perfectly even cook while preventing burning.
- Hassle-free cleaning– The detachable grill plates and drip tray are dishwasher safe for an easy clean with little effort.
- Sleek and stylish– Part of the contemporary and high-performing Stealth range, this appliance features a luxurious matte black finish.
- Dimensions: H18 x W32 x D38cm
- Colour: Black
- Pack weight: 2.32kg
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.