Swan SR11055CN Retro Tall Larder Fridge with Ice Box - Cream
Trendy and vintage inspired, this Swan Retro Tall Larder Fridge with Ice Box has a stunning design featuring rounded edges and a stainless steel handle to add a 50’s aesthetic to any home.
Ideal for large families, there's plenty of storage to hold all your fresh produce, with a generous 211 litre refrigerator capacity and 18 litre ice box this appliance will hold up to 14 bags of shopping. Plus, the ice box operates using a clever standalone function running on reserved energy during a power outage, ensuring your food doesn't defrost.
Three glass shelves keep the refrigerator organised, helpful for separating different types of foods and avoiding cross-contamination whether its meat, fish, vegetables, fruit or any other favourites. Your drinks and condiments will also stay neatly chilled using the four door balcony shelves, while a salad crisper keeps all greens fresh, and the ice box stores your frozen essentials. This tall larder fridge can be left freestanding, or tucked between countertops as its slim design takes up little floor space, great for smaller kitchens.
Features and benefits
- Freezer ice box– Perfect for storing frozen foods this compartment has a standalone operation in case of power failure.
- Large capacity– 211 litres of refrigeration space and 18 litres of freezer space, perfect for large households.
- 3 glass shelves & 1 crisper– Helps keep your groceries organised and prevents cross-contamination.
- 4 door balconies– Securely holds large bottles upright to prevent spills, and also stores smaller food items and sauces for quicker access.
- Internal LED lighting– This type of lighting produces less heat and will help you find your favourite treat.
- Energy rating: F
- Noise level: 40dB
- Dimensions: H155.5cm x W57.5cm x D66.5cm
- Colour: Cream
- Power: 240W
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Net capacity: 229L
- Fridge capacity: 211L
- Freezer capacity: 18L
- Weight: 47kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.