Swan ST14620BLUN 4-Slice Nordic Toaster - Nordic Blue
The perfect toaster for families, couples, cafes, hotels, and offices alike, the Swan ST14620BLUN 4–Slice Nordic Toaster lets you kickstart your mornings the right way. This 4–Slice toaster is independently controlled, with three simple–to–use functions and a handy sliding browning control, so everyone can enjoy their toast exactly as they like it, without interupting the other slices toasting.
With three simple buttons, you can reheat slices that have gone cold (perfect for families with kids!), defrost then toast your bread straight from the freezer, and even cancel the cooking function for two slices, without stopping the others.
Featuring a classic Scandinavian design, this modern toaster boasts a brushed stainless steel housing and rubberized Nordic Blue finish on the side panels, as well as stunning rubberised wood effect controls – so whatever your living space, you can display your Swan ST14620BLUN 4-–Slice Nordic Toaster on any countertop with pride.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use– Featuring three simple functions; Defrost, Reheat, and Cancel, each illuminatued with a fitting blue indicator.
- Sleek Scandinavian design– Guaranteed to look the part on any kitchen countertop, this stylish 4 slice toaster features rubberized Nordic Blue side panels and stunning wood effect controls.
- Independently controlled slices– With one set of controls per two slices, perfect for family life.
- Dimensions: H20.1 x W33 x D29cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Nordic Blue
- Capacity: 4 slices
- Power: 1500W
- Material: Brushed stainless steel, with rubberized painting on side panels
- Functions: 3
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.