Swan ST31054WN Symphony 4 Slice Toaster - White
Prepare a tasty breakfast for the whole family with this stylish 4-Slice Toaster, part of Swan’s elegant and timeless Symphony range. Its stylish design features a sweeping ribbon motif with a high gloss and matte finish as well as chrome detailing, perfect for any modern kitchen.
Toast up to 4 slices at once, and with independent controls for each side, you can enjoy 2 or 4 slice control. Handy functionality allows you to toast straight from the freezer, or reheat toast during a busy morning without further browning. Electronic browning controls ensure everyone’s taste preference is met and the high lift function makes it easier and safer to remove your food from the toaster with added convenience.
Highly practical, this appliance has a removable crumb tray and cord storage to keep your kitchen clean and tidy with little effort, while the anti-jam function prevents thicker breads getting stuck, ensuring fuss-free breakfasts, ideal for daily usage.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-jam function– Prevents thicker breads getting stuck, ensuring fuss-free breakfasts.
- High-lift function– Makes it easier and safer to remove your food from the toaster.
- Defrost/Reheat/Cancel functions– Ensures your toast is always fresh while requiring less waiting around.
- Independent controls for each side– Gives you greater control for perfectly made toast.
- Electronic browning controls– Capable of meeting different taste preferences, from lightly toasted slices to darker brown or anywhere in-between.
- Removable Crumb Tray– Catches the breadcrumbs to prevent countertop mess for less cleaning. Simply detach and empty straight into the bin.
- Cord storage– Hides the cable to keep the worktop tidy and organised, and it allows the appliance to be tucked up neatly against a wall.
- Dimensions: H27.3 x W19 x D17.6cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: White
- Power: 1600W
- Capacity: 4 Slice
- Weight: 2.10kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.