Swan Wall Mounted 1.8kw Patio Heater
- Reviews (2)
Enjoy your outdoor space all year round with this wall-mountable 1.8kw patio heater from Swan. Making an ideal addition to any garden, this outdoor heater will have you enjoying the great outdoors no matter what the season.
Mount this heater outdoors and enjoy a blast of heat even on the chilliest of evenings. The 1800w carbon fibre heating element provides plenty of heat while not using a lot of energy and the anodized aluminium housing gives this heater a sturdy and robust build.
Perfect for entertaining outside on cool evenings, this heater is a great addition to your outdoor space. And with an attractive, contemporary design, this piece will work amongst a variety of garden styles, without looking out of place.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile Design – This outdoor heater offers multiple mounting options. Place it vertically or horizontally, on a wall or ceiling.
- Remote Control – Mount this heater exactly where it’s needed without having to worry about access thanks to the remote control included.
- Robust Build – Made from a sturdy anodized aluminium alloy housing, this heater is designed to withstand being outdoors all year round.
- Efficient Operation – The carbon fibre heating element produces plenty of heat with just 1.8kw of power, making it effective and efficient.
- Wall or Ceiling Mountable
- High-efficiency Carbon Fibre Heating Element
- Anodized Extruded Aluminium Alloy Housing
- Remote Control Included
- Power: 1800W
- 1.8 metres power supply cord
- High rated aluminium reflector
- Dimensions: H 16 x W 74 x D 17cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.