Swann Smart 16 Channel 4K Ultra HD DVR CCTV Recorder
Video in pro-quality Ultra HD to see everything that’s happening live or in playback mode, plus you can zoom in close to see car license plates, faces & so much more.
Enjoy hands-free security using voice commands. Stream video from your camera via the Google Assistant & Chromecast, Google Home Hub, or via Alexa devices with a screen, such as Echo Spot, Echo Show or 4K Fire TV.
Add cameras with Swann's True Detect, so warm objects, like people and cars, trigger recording & push notifications. Mount cameras outdoors. Weatherproof design, IP66 rating. Built to withstand rain, shine, snow & dust. Add cameras with powerful infrared night vision so you can see in the dark, which automatically kicks in as the night falls.
Add 5MP or 4K (8MP) Spotlight Cameras with powerful deterrence technology. Super bright spotlights turn on when activity is detected, bringing the image to colour, while the siren scares off intruders to help you prevent crime.
Set up the system to upload footage and still images to your Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your security system gets stolen, you’ll have image evidence off-site.
The massive 2TB HDD can store months of recordings before it starts saving over older footage. Easily transfer videos to a USB stick or download via network with no ongoing fees ever.
A 16-channel surveillance system suits small businesses and very large homes. See the office, stairwells, entrances, warehouse, loading dock, retail store, parking lots and more to protect your valuable assets. Add up to 16 cameras to cover any blind spots.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable Wired Connection – Protect your loved ones & property with this multi-camera, wired security system.
- See & Hear Everything in Ultra HD – See faces, license plates, packages with state-of-the-art 4K Ultra HD, that’s 4x clearer than 1080p with powerful digital zoom – ensuring you won’t miss a thing.
- Expand when Needed – Add compatible cameras as you need.
- Set & Forget – Enjoy free local recording for up to 180 days+ onto the massive 2TB hard drive with no fees ever.
- Security Made Smarter – Cut the cost of crime & know what’s happening with this 4K Ultra HD security recorder. Just add cameras.
- Video Input: 16 Channels
- Video Outputs: VGA, HDMI
- Display Resolution: Up to 4K
- Audio Input: 4 x RCA
- Audio Output: 1 x RCA
- Recording Resolution: Up to 4K (8MP) / 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Hard Drive Support: Includes 2TB SATA HDD (supports up to 6TB)
- Network Interface: RJ45 x 1
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 (front) x 1, USB 3.0 (back) x 1
- Computer Operating System: Windows, Mac OS
- Internet Viewing: Swann Security App
- Handheld Device Supported: iOS, Android, 3G/4G Smartphones & Tablets
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.9" x 12.4" x 2.09" / 378mm x 315mm x 53mm
- Colour: Black
What's in the Box
- DVR-5580 16 Channel DVR with 2TB Hard Drive
- Ethernet Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Theft Deterrent Stickers
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.