Swann Smart 16 Channel DVR Security Recorder
A 16-channel security system suits small businesses or very large homes for outdoor and indoor surveillance.
Mix & match up to 16 camera models to suit your budget & needs. Add lower resolution cameras to cover shorter distances, like inside a garage, and 5MP cameras to cover longer distances and zoom into details further away. (cameras sold separately)
Add True Detect thermal motion-sensing cameras that auto record and send you a push notification when they detect heat from moving objects near the cameras.
Thermal cameras also enable Dropbox integration to upload footage to the cloud, so you have image evidence safely stored off-site in case your DVR gets stolen.
Add cameras to see your home on your phone, live or playback, from anywhere with the Swann Security app, while the massive pre-installed hard drive can store months of footage with no ongoing fees ever.
Features and Benefits
- Mix and match cameras to suit your lifestyle and budget – This DVR can take up to 16 cameras. Go high and low on resolution, choosing from 720p (1MP), 1080p (2MP), 3MP and 5MP, including premium cameras with optical zoom.
- Set & Forget – Enjoy free local recording for up to a whole year+ onto a massive 1TB hard drive & save footage directly to your personal Dropbox account.
- Dropbox integration – Set up the recorder to upload footage to your Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your security system gets stolen, you’ll have image evidence stored off-site.
- Video Input: 16 Channels
- Video Outputs: VGA, HDMI
- Display Resolution: Up to 1080p
- Audio Input: 4 x RCA
- Audio Output: 1 x RCA
- Recording Resolution: Up to 3MP (1920 x 1536 pixels)
- Hard Drive Support: Includes 1TB SATA HDD (supports up to 4TB)
- Network Interface: RJ45 x 1
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 1
- Computer Operating System: Windows, Mac OS
- Internet Viewing: HomeSafe View App
- Handheld Device Supported: iOS, Android, 3G/4G Smartphones & Tablets
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 11.8" x 9.06" x 2.5" / 300mm x 230mm x 64mm
- Colour: Black
- 16 Channel DVR16-4680 1080p 2TB Hard Drive
- Ethernet Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Mounting Screws and Plugs
- Quick Start Guide
- Theft Deterrent Stickers
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.