Swann Smart Enforcer 4K Ultra HD Add-On Security Cameras - 2 Pack
Defend your property & deter intruders with motion-activated police-style red & blue flashing lights & spotlights. Protect the ones you love with a loud siren that can be triggered automatically when activity occurs or manually via the app.
Video in pro-quality Ultra HD to see everything that’s happening live or in playback mode, plus you can zoom in close to see car license plates, faces & so much more.
With Swann's True Detect, warm objects like people & cars can trigger the lights, siren, push notifications & recording with fewer false alarms to worry about.
Get colour video at night up to 32ft (10m) with the lights on & even longer, up to 130ft (40m), in black & white during total darkness.
Mount the cameras outdoors as their weatherproof design is IP66 rated, meaning they are built to withstand rain, snow & heat, all year round.
When combined with a DVR, these Cameras are designed to protect & prevent crime at small businesses & large homes. Position them to watch over entrances, yards, driveways, parking lots, shop floors, store rooms, customer service areas & more.
Everything that you need is in the pack, including a 60ft (18m) cables, screws & wall plugs, power adapter & splitter and security stickers.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable Wired Connection – Protect your loved ones & property with this multi-camera, wired surveillance system with everything you need to do-it-yourself or have it professionally installed.
- See Everything in Ultra HD – See faces, license plates & packages via state-of-the-art 4K Ultra HD, with powerful digital zoom.
- Extra Camera, More Security – Add this camera to your Swann DVR 5680 Series to cover blind spots.
- Detect Heat & Motion – Cameras sense people & cars for more reliable security monitoring & fewer false alarms.
- Protection 24/7 – Powerful night vision up to 130ft/40m in total darkness & see colour video at night up to 32ft/10m with lights on.
- Prevent Unwanted Activity – These Enforcer Cameras can trigger flashing warning lights, spotlights, sirens, mobile alerts & recording.
- Video Quality: 4K (8MP) / 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- B/W Night Vision Distance: Up to 130ft/40m (Total Darkness)
- Colour Night Vision Distance: Up to 32ft/10m (colour, with sensor light)
- PIR Thermal / Motion Sensor: Yes, True Detect™
- PIR Sensor Range: Up to 32ft / 10m
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor or Outdoor, IP66 rated
- Sensor Flashing Lights: Yes
- Siren: Yes
- Audio Microphone: No
- Operating Temperature: -22°F ~ 122°F / -30°C ~ 50°C
- Dimensions incl. stand: 5.3” x 2.24” x 2.76” / 135mm x 57mm x 70mm
- Colour: White
- PRO-4KRL Enforcer™ Flashing Light Camera x 2
- BNC Cable 60ft/18m x 2
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Screws & Plugs
- Operating Instructions
- Theft Deterrent Stickers
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.