Swann Security 4 Camera 8 Channel 4K Ultra HD NVR Security System wth Recorder
With 4K Ultra HD video you have professional-quality surveillance to see everything that’s happening live or in playback mode, plus you can zoom in close to see car license plates, faces, tattoos, logos on clothing, labels on boxes & so much more.
Know the people you care about are safe with free facial recognition to generate personalized alerts & trigger recording. Talk back with people near the cameras. Scare off intruders with the loud siren or ask the delivery person to hide the package somewhere safe. Trigger the siren automatically when activity occurs or turn it on manually via the app.
The super bright spotlights turn on with warm activity near the camera, like people & cars. Get colour video up to 200ft/60m (with ambient light) so you can see clothing colours, car colours and more.
Enjoy hands-free security using voice commands. Stream video from your camera via the Google Assistant & Chromecast, Google Home Hub, or via Alexa devices with a screen, such as Echo Spot, Echo Show or 4K Fire TV.
The massive 2TB HDD can store months of recordings. Easily transfer videos to a USB memory stick or download via the network, with no ongoing fees ever. Upload footage from up to 2 cameras & still images from all cameras to your Dropbox account in the cloud.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) means power, video & audio run through a single Ethernet cable per camera, making installation a lot simpler.
Add up to 4 more cameras for a total of 8 to cover any blind spots in your property.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable Wired Connection – Protect your loved ones & property with this expandable multi-camera, wired surveillance system with everything you need to do-it-yourself or have it professionally installed.
- See & Hear Everything in Ultra HD – See faces, license plates, packages & capture audio with state-of-the-art 4K Ultra HD, that’s 4x clearer than 1080p with powerful digital zoom – ensuring you won’t miss a thing.
- Protection 24/7 – Know what’s happening at any hour with powerful night vision up to 150ft/45m in total darkness (200ft/60m with ambient light) & the ability to see color video at night.
- Prevent Unwanted Activity – The 4 sensor spotlight cameras can be set to turn the lights & siren on & trigger recording when they detect heat & motion.
- Heat Sensing – Swann’s True Detect™ heat & motion-based PIR detection reliably captures & records activity, with fewer false triggers & reliable push notifications.
- Set & Forget – Enjoy free local recording for up to 300 days+ onto the massive 2TB hard drive with no fees ever. Also, backup footage to your Dropbox account.
- Know Who’s There – Face recognition lets you know the people you care about are safe. Other smart analytics include Person & Vehicle Detection.
- 2-Way Talk – This feature allows you to listen to activity, greet guests or warn intruders remotely using the microphone & speaker built into each camera.
NVR-8780 8 Channel 4K Network Video Recorder
- Video Input: 8 Channels
- Video Outputs: VGA, HDMI
- Display Resolution: Up to 4K
- Audio Input: 8 x via PoE Ports
- Audio Output: 1 x RCA, 1 x HDMI
- Recording Resolution: Up to 4K (8MP)
- Hard Drive Support: Includes 2TB SATA HDD (supports up to 6TB)
- Network Interface: RJ45 Port x 1
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 x 3
- Computer Operating System: Windows, Mac OS
- Internet Viewing: Swann Security App
- Handheld Device Supported: iOS, Android, 4G/5G Smartphones & Tablets
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 9.06"mm x 2.5" / 300mm x 230mm x 64mm
- Colour: Black
NHD-887MSFB 4K Spotlight IP Security Camera
- Video Quality: 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Viewing Angle: 93°
- Microphone: Yes
- Speaker: Yes, 2-way audio
- Siren: Yes
- Audio Range: 16ft/5m
- Infrared Night Vision Distance: Up to 150ft/45m (total darkness), Up to 200ft/60m (with ambient light)
- Spotlight Colour Night Vision: Up to 115ft/35m
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- PIR Thermal/Motion Sensor: Yes, True Detect
- PIR Sensor Range: Up to 32ft/10m
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor or Outdoor, IP66 rated
- Operating Temperature: -22°F ~ 131°F / -30°C ~ 55°C
- Sensor Lights: Yes
- Body Construction: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 5.94” x 2.76” x 2.76” / 151mm x 70mm x 70mm
- Colour: White
- NVR-8780 8 Channel NVR with 2TB Hard Drive
- NHD-887MSFB 4K Spotlight Cameras x 4
- Cat5e Ethernet Cable x 5 (60ft/18m x 4 & 3ft/1m x 1)
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter & Splitter
- Mounting Screws & Plugs
- Quick Start Guide
- Theft Deterrent Stickers
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.