Swann Smart 8 Camera 8 Channel DVR CCTV Security System
You can mount these cameras outdoors thanks to the weatherproof design, IP66 rating. Built to withstand rain, shine, snow & dust.
Keep intruders away with motion warning lights that are triggered by heat, people and cars. Drawing attention and visibility to any potential intruder, while enabling colour video for enhanced evidence. Get colour video at night up with the Sensor Warning Lights up to 32ft (10m). See clothing colours, car colours and more.
The heat sensing technology lets you know what's happen ing sooner with push notifications, allowing you to act immediately to deter unwanted activity.
See faces and licence plates with incredible 1080p full HD video image quality.
This product is compatible with the Swann Security app ecosystem. You can connect other ‘works with Swann Security’ products to create your own safe home.
Enjoy hands-free security using voice commands. Stream video from your camera via the Google Assistant & Chromecast, Google Home Hub, or via Alexa devices with a screen, such as Echo Spot, Echo Show or 4K Fire TV.
Smart Search Finds Movement in Specific Areas. Select a specific area of the image to search for movement within the recordings. Highlight the position of a stolen object and Smart Search will find motion around that area.
Save evidence off-site by setting up the system to upload footage and still images to your Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your security system gets stolen, you’ll have image evidence off-site. The massive 1TB HDD can store months of footage before overwriting older footage. Easily transfer videos to a USB stick or download via network with no ongoing fees ever.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable Wired Connection – Protect your loved ones & property with this multi-camera, wired surveillance system with everything you need to do-it-yourself or have it professionally installed.
- See More in Full HD 1080p – Full HD 1080p resolution lets you discern important details which are essential for evidence, such as faces & license plates.
- Protection 24/7 – Have peace of mind 24/7 with powerful night vision up to 100ft/30m & colour night vision up to 32ft/10m with the sensor lights on. Add 2 more cameras for full 4 channel monitoring.
- Heat Sensing – Swann’s True Detect™ heat & motion detection records video, sends push notifications & turn on the sensor light when it detects heat from warm objects, like people & cars.
- Set & Forget – Enjoy free local recording for up to a whole year+ onto a massive 1TB hard drive & save footage directly to your personal Dropbox account.
- Security Made Smarter – Cut the cost of crime & know what’s happening with this Full HD 1080p security system to suit homes, offices, small businesses & retail stores.
DVR-4680 8 Channel Digital Video Recorder
- Video Input: 8 Channels
- Video Outputs: VGA, HDMI
- Display Resolution: Up to 1080p
- Audio Input: 1 x RCA
- Audio Output: 1 x RCA
- Recording Resolution: Up to 3MP (1920 x 1536 pixels)
- Hard Drive Support: Includes 1TB SATA HDD (supports up to 4TB)
- Network Interface: RJ45 x 1
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 1
- Computer Operating System: Windows, Mac OS
- Internet Viewing: HomeSafe View App
- Handheld Device Supported: iOS, Android, 3G/4G Smartphones & Tablets
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.05" x 8.3" x 1.9" / 230mm x 210mm x 47mm
- Colour: Black
PRO-1080MSFB Warning Light Security Camera
- Video Quality: 1080p / 2MP (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- B/W Night Vision Distance: Up to 100ft/30m (Black & White)
- Colour Night Vision Distance: 32ft/10m (Colour with Sensor Warning Light)
- PIR Thermal / Motion Sensor: Yes, True Detect™
- PIR Sensor Range: Up to 32ft / 10m
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor or Outdoor, IP66 rated
- Audio Microphone: No
- Operating Temperature: -22° F ~ 122° F / -30° C ~ 50° C
- Dimensions incl. stand: 5.67" x 2.24" x 3.07" / 144mm x 57mm x 78mm
- Colour: White
- DVR 4680 8 Channel DVR with 1TB Hard Drive
- PRO-1080MSFB Sensor Warning Light Security Cameras x 8
- BNC Cables 60ft / 18m x 4
- Ethernet Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter & Splitter
- Mounting Screws & Plugs
- Quick Start Guide
- Theft Deterrent Stickers
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.