Swift Edge Gardening Edging - Black
Swift Edge Garden Edging helps you create well-defined and attractive edges for your garden’s lawns, borders, pathways or driveways.
Conceived by professional landscape architects and made from extruded aircraft-grade aluminium, Swift Edge has been designed to give a ‘just finished’ pristine edge that creates a clean divide between expanses of soil, grass, mulch, gravel and aggregate.
Use it to keep gravel off your lawn or to prevent your lawn expanding into your flower beds. Available in pack sizes ranging from 6m to 30m, these edging kits are perfect for almost any size garden.
Features and Benefits
- For all over the garden – Use to edge lawns, flower beds, vegetable plots, pathways, and driveways.
- Simple to install – Lightweight and flexible Swift Edge can be bent easily by hand to form angled corners, curves and shapes.
- Durable – Thanks to the heavy-duty aluminium, your pristine edges will last up to 25 years. The maintenance-free aircraft grade aluminium will not rust, stain, rot or need painting.
- Clean finish – When sunk fully into the ground can be mown over with a lawnmower.
- Makes garden maintenance easier – Eliminates the need for constant border trimming and re-edging.
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Black
- Supplied in 1.2m length strips
- Self-installation required
Each pack contains
- Edging Strips
- Barbed Stakes
- Joining Pieces
- 6m pack
- 12m pack
- 18m pack
- 24m pack
- 30m pack
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.