Swift Foundations Garden Decking Kit - 4.7 x 4.7m
Build your own decking area in the back garden with our easy-to-use, ready-to-assemble complete garden decking kit.
The Swift Deck complete garden decking kit contains everything you need to create your own decking area – precast concrete foundations, timber beams for the frame, decking boards and all fixings.
The timbers and decking boards are pre-cut to length and the joist hangers are pre-hung in the correct positions. Assembly is quick and needs only basic hand tools. Height adjustable steel-reinforced precast concrete foundations included allowing installation on slightly undulating or sloping ground.
This 4.7m x 4.7m kit creates a decent sized square shaped area for relaxing and enjoying your garden.
Features and Benefits
- High quality – Professional quality 32mm thick dual sided decking boards.
- Sturdy and durable – Treated timber frame from structural quality C24 and C16 timbers. Includes strip of high-quality artificial Fascia grass to dress the frame.
- Joist hangers – Pre-hung in the correct positions to support the joists.
- Weed resistant membrane – Ensure weeds do not grow into the foundations by laying the membrane down first before installation.
- Pea-gravel – To fill the ground reinforcement grids and suppress the attraction of worms to concrete.
- Ground reinforcement grids – to ensure the foundations are firm
- Assorted woodscrews – to help you complete the job quickly
- Artificial grass dressing – Includes strip of high-quality artificial Fascia grass to dress the frame. Includes strip of high-quality artificial Fascia grass to dress the frame
- Care instructions – For the best appearance treat the decking boards with paint, stain, or decking oil 6 months after installation and twice yearly thereafter.
- Natural finish
- Self-assembly required
- Grass facia
- Minimum height: 21cm
- Maximum height: 37cm
- Decking size: W 4.7m x D 4.7m
Delivery will be on a large pallet which will be lowered onto a hard surface such as tarmac, concrete or stone. Swift Foundations will contact you directly to arrange delivery on a day to suit you. You will need to be present to sign for the goods.
Please note: Parasols, bases and chairs are available separately HERE
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.