Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Big Display Phone with Answering Machine
Xtra 2155, the wireless phone with answering machine, has been designed for people looking for comfort and ease of use.
The 4 photo memories equipped with vocal VIP ringers (the phone alternates ringer and the recorded name) allow to instantly call your loved ones. The large key keypad fitted with talking digits avoid any dialling mistakes.
For a real listening comfort, Xtra 2155 features a high-quality handsfree function, an adjustable handset and base volume (with 6-levels) and an audio-boost key offering extra-loud earpiece volume (30dB).
To avoid missing any call, the strong ringtones can be set to 90dB. The phone provides large backlighted incoming call indicators on both handset and base and is Hearing Aid Compatible to suit the hearing impaired. The answering machine has 30 minutes of recording time and a slow play message for effortless listening.
To complete your equipment, you can combine up to 3 additional Swissvoice accessories with your Xtra 2155 phone.
Features and Benefits
- Large backlit display – To optimize the lecture of names and numbers.
- Large key keypad with talking digit – to prevent you from any dialling mistakes.
- 30 minutes Answering machine – Featuring helpful slow play message function.
- 4 photo memories on-base – Call your favourite relatives in the easiest way.
- Extra loud ringer, up to 90dB
- Audio Boost, up to +30dB
- 30 min answering machine with slow play messages
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Highly visible ringing LED indicators on handset and base
- 4 photo memories on base and 4 direct memory keys (the same ones) on handset
- Talking digit function (7 languages selectable)
- Handsfree function on handset and base station
- Earpiece volume control with slide switch (6 levels)
- Works in case of power outage with basic calling function (powered by handset batteries)**
- 100 Phonebook memory
- Outdoor Range: 300m
- Indoor Range: 50m
- Base Dimensions: 174 x120 x 71 mm
- Handset Dimensions: 194 x 61 x 30 mm
- Charger Dimensions: 96 x 105 x 57 mm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.