Enter and leave your home without having to worry about a key with the Bold Smart Lock. The Bold Smart Lock has an SKG three star rating which is the heaviest possible burglary resistance classification they give. With a slim form factor, mounting options and a USB(C) interface for an external flexible power supply the Bold Connect can be easily installed anywhere, out of sight, or integrated into existing access control solutions. Easy set-up as available locks are automatically discovered.
Features and Benefits
- More safety – The Duracode construction ensures optimal safety. You don't have to worry about being broken into easily. The lock has the highest security quality mark SKG***
- Access without smartphone – Fortunately, if you have forgotten your phone, it is empty or have deliberately left it at home, you can still open your door. That is, if you have memorized the generated PIN! Via the app you can have PIN codes generated or set yourself that you can use to open the door, even without a telephone.
- Easy installation – You can install the SX-43 super easy by placing it in the existing door cylinder with the supplied mounting material. Replaces all Euro profile cylinders. 55mm inside- 45mm max outside dimensions
- Colour: Silver
- Length of Guarantee: 2 Years
- Dimensions: H19.9 x W6.4 x D6.4cm
- Stainless Steel
- Suitable for door lock type: cylinder lock
- Cylinder included: Yes
- Alarm system protocol: Bluetooth | Wi-Fi
- Control Through Mobile App tool tip: Yes
- Voice Control tool tip: No
- Timer: No
- Power Type: Battery
- Bluetooth required: No
- Wi-Fi required tool tip: No
- Unlock door with iOS/Android smartphone
- Set up users, access types, PIN and more with free
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.