- Reviews (5)
Make silver jewellery sparkle and restore your favourite antiques with this easy-to-use polish.
Not only does it buff away tarnished surfaces, but it also adds a layer of pure silver to silver plate, copper, brass and bronze.
It effectively polishes, cleans and re-plates using a molecular plating process to prevent tarnishing, and even covers fire marks and solder joints on solid silver.
Simply apply with a soft cloth and wipe away.
It is not suitable for Britannia Metal, pewter, stainless steel, nickel (including EPNS) or aluminium and cannot be used on surfaces that have been lacquered.
Features and Benefits
- High quality - The finish will not chip, flake or peel.
- Easy to use - It is the only safe, method by which silver plating and silver re-plating can be done in the home.
- Versatile - You can now add a layer of pure silver to anything from a silver heirloom to copper hardware through to a piece of bronze jewellery or a saxophone, in your own home.
- Does not chip, flake or peel
- Suitable for solid, sterling and plated silver; copper, brass and bronze
- Not suitable for Britannia metal, pewter, stainless steel, nickel or aluminium
How To Use
- To use shake the bottle well and apply with a soft cloth or cotton wool
- Rub gently over the article as you would when cleaning and rub off with a soft cloth