You can get your stove spick and span in no time at all with this handy Tableau Stove Glass Cleaner.
It will effortlessly remove any soot, grease and tar deposits from glass panes in your wood burning stove or hearth.
All you need to do is simply spray this on from this handy trigger bottle and wipe off to see instant results that you can’t help smiling about!
It can also remove burnt tar marks from brickwork and mantelpieces so your fireplace will always be ready for when you have guests round in front of the fire.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful – This cleaner will easily remove any soot, grease and tar deposits from glass panes in your wood burning stove.
- Easy to use – Just spray the surface directly and leave it to work for 3-5 minutes before wiping it clean.
- Specialised – This will even remove burnt tar marks from your brickwork and mantelpiece too.
- Volume: 500ml
- Not suitable for use on Marble or other Calciferous Natural Stone
How To Use
- Ensure that the surface to be cleaned is cold
- Turn nozzle to 'spray' setting
- If using on any surface other than glass, test on an inconspicuous area first to check for compatibility
- Protect surrounding areas and spray the cleaner directly onto the surface to be treated
- Leave to work for just 3 to 5 minutes then wipe clean with damp cloth or sponge
- Repeat the process if required
- Turn nozzle to 'off' position