Tala Bake and Decorate 11-Piece Set with Utensils, Trays and Measuring Kits
This Tala Bake and Decorate Set has everything you need to bake and decorate cupcakes.
This one of a kind set contains all the key items that will make the process quick, fun and easy.
Comes with a 12 cup bun tin made from super strong carbon steel, it is perfect for making mince pies, cupcakes and jam tarts.
The traditional grid-style cooling tray allows airflow from all surfaces which decreases cooling time.
Part of the Tala Stainless Steel collection, this whisk is the perfect kitchen tool for whisking eggs, sauces and batter.
The Tala measuring spoons is perfect for having on hand to measure flour, sugar, spices, herbs and much more.
Also included, the set of 2 Silicone Spatulas are the perfect kitchen tool for scraping batter, sauces and every last bit of food.
A high quality Tala icing bag set with 8 stainless steel nozzles is a perfect addition to the set for a choice of icing patterns.
Cupcake cases, a set of 3 Wooden Utensils, a Tala Palette knife, and a Tala Cupcake Corer are also included to complete the set.
Features and Benefits
- Complete Set–Includes all you will need to make great cupcakes.
- Stylish–The matching set will add a contemporary touch to your kitchen.
- Durable–The set includes items made from quality materials including carbon steel, that will last in your kitchen.
- Set of 11
- 1 x Tala Performance 12 Cup Bun Tin
- 1 x Tala Cake Cooling Tray Non Stick 40 x 25cm
- 1 x Tala 25cm Stainless Steel Whisk
- 1 x Tala Measuring Spoons Plastic Set 6
- 1 x Tala Measuring Set 7 Piece
- 1 x Tala Set 3 Utensils
- 1 x Tala Silicone Spoon with Wooden Handle
- 1 x Tala Icing Bag Set With 8 Nozzles
- 1 x Tala Originals Blue Icing Design Cupcake Cases Pk32
- 1 x Tala Palette Knife Angled Small
- 1 x Tala Cupcake Corer
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.