Tefal PF240E40 Pain and Delices 2.8L Breadmaker - Black
Tefal Pain Et Delices Breadmaker
Treat yourself to a delicious snack or meal made with convenience - This Tefal Pain & Delices breadmaker features 20 automatic programs to produce all types of bread, plus pasta and pizza dough. Inclusive to dietary requirements and allergy friendly, this appliance also has dedicated gluten-free programs and dairy options it even makes jam. Take total control and make it yours using the three loaf sizes, three crust settings, so make it as crunchy as you like. Bake on demand with the 15-hour timer which lets you enjoy fresh bread any time. Pain & Delices can also keep it warm for up to 1 hour. Cant wait? The rapid bake feature makes an entire loaf in under 90 minutes. Need inspiration? A recipe book has been included featuring everything from roasted tomato bread to chestnut cake, so you'll never run out of options in the kitchen.
- Get started: It comes with all the accessories you need, including a 1L dairy pot, a cottage cheese filter, and a recipe book
- Keep it simple: Everything is automatic. Just wait for the signal to add your ingredients, set the program on the sleek LCD screen and get kneading or baking
- Rapid bake feature: Makes an entire loaf in under 90 minutes
- 15-hour timer and keep warm mode: Lets you enjoy fresh bread any time and keep it warm for up to 1 hour
- 3 loaf sizes: Gives you options, meaning you can make enough bread for days
- 3 crust settings: Ensures you can customise your bread to meet your preference, so go ahead and make it as crunchy as you like!
- Gluten-free options and allergy friendly: Inclusive to all dietary requirments
- Dimensions: H:29.8 x W:29.0 x D:31.7 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Model Number: PF240E40
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.