Tefal TE1713 Virtuo 200ml Steam Iron - Grey
- Reviews (1)
This Virtuo steam iron is easy to use and super-efficient, so it might just be the best steam iron for you. Boasting a sleek modern design with 2000W of power this iron will heat up quick, perfect for the morning rush to get ready. The continuous steam output of up to 24g/min softens fibres for easier crease removal, while a steam boost of up to 90g/min takes out tough creases in a flash. You can also use the steam boost for vertical steaming to remove creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease – just push the trigger and steam away. For comfort and convenience, the ergonomic steam trigger and water spray are within easy reach of your fingertips. Virtuo also has a large non-stick PTFE soleplate for smooth gliding and effortless ironing, so you can cover the fabric with in one stroke for quicker results. There’s also a clever anti-drip feature to keep your clothing spotless, while the large 200ml water tank means you’ll spend less time having to refill so you’ll get the job done faster. Self-cleaning and anti-scale features make it easy to keep your Virtuo steam iron performing at its best over time. ‘Eco Mode’ will cut energy use by up to 20%, plus the smart auto-off function ensures safety.
Features and benefits
- Up to 24g/min continuous steam output– For easy crease removal
- Steam boost– Up to 90g/min steam boost can be used to crush out those tough creases, fast
- Ergonomic steam trigger and water spray– To further moisten and relax the fabric, so you can get through your ironing pile quicker
- Vertical steam function– By using this feature you'll be able to remove creases from hanging garments as well as the curtains
- Non-stick soleplate– This large PTFE soleplate provides satisfaction with use as you can glide across the fabric with this non-stick surface
- Anti-drip feature– Prevents those dreaded water stains
- Self-clean and anti-scale functions– Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance
- Eco mode– Cut energy use by up 20%
- Auto-off program– Providing added safety
- 200ml water tank– This large water capacity requires fewer refills so you can get the job done quicker
- Dimensions: H15.5cm x W13cm x D29cm
- Capacity: 200ml
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Colour: Grey
- Power: 2000W
- Age restriction: 8 years or below require adult supervision
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.