Tefal TE2663 Ultraglide Anti-Scale 270ml Steam Iron - Purple
- Reviews (5)
The Ultraglide Anti-Scale FV2663 steam iron combines hassle-free maintenance for lasting steam power with the best glide for fast and effortless ironing. Tefal’s unique removable Scale Collector captures particles to prevent blockages in the steam chamber. This increases the irons lifespan and keeps it powerful so you can continue removing creases with ease. It's a cinch to clean: just pull out the collector to remove all the scale. This steam iron also has the new Durilium Airglide soleplate, bringing 33% more glide for an effortless ironing experience, plus 100% active steam holes for maximum steam distribution produces highly-effective results. You'll have no trouble with accuracy, the precision tip is great for ironing around buttons or up into pleats. This soleplate is scratch-resistant, too – even over zips – so you know its ultra-smooth glide will last. The powerful 2500W enables a continuous steam output of 40g/min to soften fibres for easier ironing, plus a 150g/min boost will make stubborn creases disappear in a flash. No need to set the steam: just choose the temperature for the material you're ironing, and away you go. For convenience, there's a 2.5m long cord so its mobile, an anti-drip function to reduce water stains, and a 270ml tank with an extra-large filling hole for quick and easy top-ups. Lastly, this iron certainly doesn’t glide past safety as it will turn itself off if left unused.
Features and benefits
- 40g/min continuous steam output– For easy crease removal.
- Steam boost– 150g/min steam boost can be used to crush out stubborn creases, fast.
- Vertical steam function– By using this feature you'll be able to remove creases from hanging garments as well as the curtains.
- Durilium Airglide Soleplate– This high performing scratch resistant plate provides 33% more glide, maximum steam distribution and is easy to control with the precision tip.
- Anti-drip feature– Prevents those dreaded water stains.
- Anti-scale collector– Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
- 2.5 power cord - long cord allows mobility.
- Auto-off program– Providing added safety.
- 270ml water tank– This large water capacity requires fewer refills combined with the large lid opening means you can get the job done quicker.
- Dimensions: H17cm x W13cm x D29cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Colour: Purple
- Power: 2600W
- Age restriction: 8 years or below require adult supervision
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.