Tefal TE3340 Easy Pro 3L Fryer - Stainless Steel
- Reviews (2)
Here is Tefal’s 3 litre semi-pro fryer with cool zone technology. With this Easy Pro, you can cook up to 1.2 Kg of delicious French fries, perfect sharing size for when guests come round, right? It has an immersed heating element to cure those fried food cravings fast. Its enamel bowl is removable which makes it is very easy to use, serve and clean. Easy Pro can be fully dismantled and all elements except heating block are dishwasher safe. You can set the temperature from 150°C to 190°C, it’s all down to you chef. Don’t worry, you won’t lose any heat when you want to check your food whilst it cooks, thanks to the viewing window on the lid, which is also equipped with a permanent metallic filter.
Features and benefits
- 1.2kg Capacity– Large capacity to cook lots of food at once, so it's great for sharing food
- Enamel bowl– The bowl included is enamel which means it's shatterpoof, ideal if you have kids
- Fully dismountable– This makes the unit extremely easy to clean and store away
- Stainless steel housing– Provides durability whilst looking great
- Cooking lid with window– Monitor your food without losing heat whilst it cooks
- On/off switch– Simple switch to ensure electricty is not wasted and safety remains
- Dimensions: H26.7cm x W23cm x D54.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Weight: 4kg
- Colour: Silver
- Power: 2100W
- Age restriction: 8 years or below require adult supervision
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.