Teknik Canyon Lane Home Study Desk - Brew Oak with Grand Walnut Accents
The Teknik Office Canyon Lane Desk is an ideal match for the user who works from home and space is of the highest importance! This versatile and stylish item provides a spacious work area for all desk essentials such as laptops, notepads, stationery and even an accent lamp, perfect also for study in a smaller scaled work area.
This simple, attractive desk features a small cubby hole area for storage of paperwork and folders, it also has a hidden store cupboard behind a grand walnut effect accented door, complete with an adjustable shelf.
The beautiful neutral brew oak finish and black powder-coated metal tone of this desk along with its 360 degree all-round finish make it an ideal match for all rooms and office colour schemes at any angle.
Features and benefits
- Ample Storage – Comes with closed and open storage options and an adjustable shelf.
- Stylish – The brew oak wood finish with walnut accents adds a simple, modern touch that sits well with any existing interior.
- Compact – Great for those short on space and need a small working area for writing or laptop work.
- 360 degree all-round finish – Can be freestanding in any room interior.
- Home study desk in Brew Oak finish with Grand Walnut accents
- Cubbyhole storage
- Adjustable shelf behind door offers flexible storage options
- 360 degree all-round finish (can be freestanding)
- Width 114.3 cm
- Depth: 45.7 cm
- Height: 76.2 cm
- Colour: Brew Oak/Walnut
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.