Teknik Chairman Fabric Swivel Chair - Grey
The Teknik Office Chairman Grey Fabric Swivel Executive chair is our luxurious offering that looks and feels the business! Its traditional style, hand-applied “antique” brass nail-head trim, 8-way hand-tied coil construction seat and soft grey fabric finish contributes to the plush look of this chair, feels extravagant as well as comfortable.
The chair also has a reclining function with tilt tension, seat height adjustment and an elegant 5 star base in a driftwood finish. The neutral grey fabric finish ensures that the Chairman perfectly blends in with all colour schemes. This also requires little self-assembly which means it's office ready for all working and home environments.
This chair is also available in bonded leather colours of Burgundy and Green with a mahogany effect base or Red and Black with a light wood effect base.
Features and Benefits
- Traditional features – Antique style brass nail-head trim and deep buttoning on the back and seat cushions.
- Bound to impress – Design inspired by classic chairman's executive swivel chair.
- Fully adjustable – Control the height, tilt and reclining angle for added comfort.
- Super large button-tufted grey fabric executive armchair
- 8 way hand tied coil construction seat
- Hand-applied "antique" brass nail-head trim
- Elegant 5 star base in a driftwood finish
- Gas lift seat height adjustment
- Reclining function with tilt tension
- Requires minor easy self-assembly
- Suggested daily hour usage: 8 hrs
- Seat Height: 48-56 cm
- Seat Depth: 51 cm
- Seat Width: 58 cm
- Back Height: 65 cm
- Back Width: 51 cm
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.