Teknik Ergo Blaster Black Fabric Operator Chair with a Deluxe Ring Kit Conversion and Movable Footring
The Teknik Office Ergo Blaster Black Fabric Deluxe Drafter chair is our entry-level solution for counter work, easy to use and with a height-adjustable footring for "off floor" support and height specific leg comfort. It has a medium-sized backrest with height adjustment and hinged tilt, tamper proof seat fixings, a height-adjustable padded seat and fixed glides to stop the chair rolling away! Available in Blue or Black Fabric and with optional chrome base and fixed Standard armrests (sold separately).
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable – Footring for ‘off floor’ support and generous seat cushion.
- Sturdy – A strong 5 wheeled base for great stability.
- Classic style – Great for those wanting a uniform style of seating around the office.
- Draughting medium back chair including ring kit conversion
- Backrest with height adjustment and hinged tilt
- Tamper-proof seat fixings
- Generous seat size
- Gas lift seat height adjustment
- Footring for ‘off floor’ support
- Deluxe version offers a height-adjustable footring and extended gas lift
- Durable nylon base with glides for stability
- Accepts optional fixed or adjustable armrests
- Requires easy self-assembly
- Seat Height (basic) 72-85 cm
- Seat Height (adjustable) 60-86 cm
- Seat Depth 46 cm
- Seat Width 46 cm
- Back Height 33 cm
- Back Width 40 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.