Teknik Goliath Duo Heavy-Duty Executive Chair - Black
- Reviews (1)
The Teknik Office Goliath Heavy Duty Black Bonded leather faced executive office chair has been designed specifically for the larger user in mind.
It has plush cushions and generous seat measurements ensuring a comfortable sit for the user. It also has an easy-tilt function with adjustable weight tension control and the black solid arm frame with padded armrests add to the durability and comfort of this chair.
The stylish contrasting piping detail on the upholstery characterises on its luxurious appearance.
The user weight is rated up to 27 stone and it is certified for 24-hour use. Perfect for all home and work office environments. This chair is also available in Grey with contrasting black piping and Cream with contrasting brown piping.
Add a touch of class to any office, boardroom or home study with this Teknik Goliath Duo Heavy-Duty Executive Chair.
Features and Benefits
- Fully adjustable – The gas cylinder allows you to adjust the height and reclining positions.
- Easy to assemble – With everything you need for home self-assembly, you can be using this executive office chair in minutes.
- Heavy-duty – The Teknik Goliath Duo Executive Chair is rated to 27 stone (171kg).
- Heavy-duty bonded leather faced executive chair
- Stylish contrasting piping detail
- Rated to 27 stone (170kg)
- Suitable for 24-hour use
- Generous seat measurements
- Matching padded armrests
- Gas lift seat height adjustable
- Reclining function with tilt tension
- Requires easy self-assembly
- Suggested daily hour usage: 24 hrs
- Seat Height 46-56 cm
- Seat Depth 51 cm
- Seat Width 60 cm
- Back Height 70 cm
- Back Width 59 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.