Teknik Office Ergo Plus Black Fabric 24 Hour Chair with Headrest and an Aluminium Pyramid Base - Rated Up To 24 Stone
The Teknik Office Ergo Plus Headrest Black Fabric Executive Operator chair is one tough cookie. Certified for 24 hour use and rated up to 24 stone, you won't get a hardier contract chair for call centres, operation hubs and a variety of other office environments.
It's available in Blue or Black padded fabric and has optional extras such as arms (fixed or height adjustable) or different forms of five-star base (premier aluminium pyramid base, ultra nylon pyramid or plus standard nylon) or you can opt for the non-headrest version of this chair (9600). The possibilities of customising this chair for your customer are many!
Other features include an anti-shock function, 2:1 back and seat synchronisation (5 positions), 4 position seat slide, lumbar and ratchet back height adjustment on backrest and gas lift seat height adjustment.
Arms options sold separately below:
Features and Benefits
- Headrest – Ideal for keeping your head and neck aligned and rested as you’re sitting.
- Sturdy – A strong 5 wheeled base for great stability.
- Classic style – Great for those wanting a uniform style of seating around the office.
- Back support – With adjustable lumbar and back support, this operator chair had been certified for 24-hour use.
- 4-position seat tilt and slide – These handy functions help ensure extra comfort and an optimum position when seated for a long period of time.
- Easy to assemble – With everything you need to easily assemble it, this operator chair is ready to use in minutes.
- Fully synchronised seat and back with tension control
- 4 position seat tilt and seat slide function
- Lumbar and back height adjustment on backrest
- Gas lift seat height adjustable
- Headrest included
- Requires easy self-assembly
- Dimensions: D 48 x W 51 x H 51 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.