Teknik Office Stackable Conference Chair with Padded Seat and Backrest - Black Fabric
The Teknik Office Blue Fabric Conference Chair is the perfect accompaniment for all reception, waiting areas and conference rooms. It has a padded seat and backrest and stacks for easy space-saving storage. They are already fully assembled so they are instantly ready to use. Available from stock in blue and black fabric and with optional fixed armrests.
Features and Benefits
- Stackable – Great for those who only need to use these chairs occasionally, and would like to store them away.
- Durable – Sturdy strong design which can be used up to 8 hrs at a time, making it perfect for busy reception areas or all-day conferences.
- Utilitarian design – Practical metal framework and hard-wearing polyester fabric upholstery, this chair will be easy to maintain and clean.
- Utility seating for varied use (reception, conferences etc)
- Padded seat and backrest
- Stacks for easy space-saving storage
- Fully assembled
- Suggested daily hour usage: 8 hrs
- Seat Height: 47 cm
- Seat Depth: 44 cm
- Seat Width: 47 cm
- Back Height: 36 cm
- Back Width: 47 cm
- Colour: Blue
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.