The Teknik Office Steel Gorge Desk is our practical and no-nonsense design option for the home and work office. This stylish looking desk provides a spacious work area for all manner of office studies. The desk benefits from two storage drawers with extension slides to store all manner of office stationery along with an open shelf for additional storage or display for all of your important accessories.
Finished in a carbon oak effect and coupled with a textured powder coated metal frame with appealing corner accents, this desk ensures it's an ideal match for all rooms and colour schemes. It also has rear crossbars for added stability and long-lasting durability. Finally, this desk has the added benefit of being finished throughout so you can place the desk freestanding in any location and at any angle.
Features and Benefits
- Beautifully stylish – textured powder coated metal frame with corner accents with a rich carbon oak finish.
- Sturdy design – steel frame with stout legs and rear crossbars for added stability.
- Freestanding – 360-degree finish for versatile placement in any room of your choice.
- 'Wrought Iron' style desk with vintage effect Carbon Oak finish
- Two drawers with metal runners and safety stops
- Open shelf for additional storage
- Textured, powder coated metal frame and corner accents
- Rear crossbars for stability
- 360-degree finish for versatile placement
- Easy Self-assembly
- Width 120.6 cm
- Depth: 59.6 cm
- Height: 75 cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.