If you’re a lover of steak then this Tepro Toronto Steak Grill is the perfect addition to your home! It will help you to cook restaurant quality steak at home effortlessly as you’ll be able to cook a steak in minutes, reaching 800°C in 120 seconds!
The perfect steak can be cooked with 45 seconds on each side!
This is a sizzling addition to your barbecue with an electric piezo ignition that ensures you’ll have an easy start-up and the top mounted ceramic burner is capable of higher temperatures for faster cooking than standard grills.
This ceramic burner will help to retain the juice within the meat and the high heat ensures a caramalisation-like effect to give you a tasty flavour.
Constructed from double-walled 430-grade stainless steel, this durable BBQ comes with a hose and regulator, two grills, two drip trays and a grill handle to ensure you have what you need to get started.
The grill rails are removable to allow simple cleaning, helped by the drip trays and wipe-down surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Fast – You can use the mounted ceramic burner which heats to 800°c in under 2 minutes, cooking the perfect steak in 45 seconds per side.
- Tidy – This has an integrated fat collection system with retractable drip tray for less mess.
- Easy to start up – Simply use the electric piezo ignition to get this grill going in no time at all.
- Robust – Made from double-walled 430-grade stainless steel, this grill is reliable and long-lasting.
- Propane gas powered
- With hose and regulator
- Includes: 2 x stainless steel grill trays & 2 x stainless steel drip trays - all removable
- Ceramic Infrared Burner approx. 3.5kW
- Electronic piezo ignition requires 1 x AA battery (not included)
- Operating temp of approx. 800°C reached within 90 - 120 seconds
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: H40.5 x W23 x D56cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Stainless steel
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.