The Handy 30cm (12") 800W Electric Tiller
- Reviews (5)
Aerate, weed and prepare your flowerbeds and veg-plot quickly and with little effort expended when you add The Handy THET Electric Tiller to your garden-machinery collection!
Of compact dimensions, The Handy THET is ideal for confined-area applications, such as tilling between crop-rows, in borders, on raised beds and alongside fence-lines.
It might be compact, but this model will nevertheless get the job done in quick-time, with its 30cm (12in) tilling-width ensuring a far faster work-rate than you’d be able to achieve with your garden fork.
A beefy 800w motor works with sharp, durable steel tines to enable it to cut through challenging soil-types without fuss; while a carry-handle and foldable handlebar combine to make it easy to move and store.
Offering excellent manoeuvrability, the THET weighs just 8.5kg and comes with a 10-metre mains-lead.
The maximum working-depth is a substantial 20cm (8in)
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight – Weighs only 8.5kg and comes with carry-handle for easy manoeuvrability.
- Compact – Foldable handlebar makes it easy to move and store away when out of use.
- Powerful – 800w motor works with sharp, durable steel tines to enable it to cut through challenging soil-types.
- Compact & lightweight
- Handle Type: Folding
- Power: Electric
- 800W electric motor
- 30cm (12in) maximum working width
- 20cm (8in) max working depth
- 10m power cable
- Weight: (NW) 8.5kg - (GW) 9.65kg
- Dimensions: D 34.5 x W 24.8 x H 134 cm
- Colour: Grey