With no power-cables to get tangled and no engine to fuel-up and maintain, the traditional The Handy THHM Hand Cylinder-Mower will prove a great buy if you’re looking for a no-hassle way to maintain a small-area lawn.
It’s equipped with a compact 30cm (12in) five-bladed cylinder which cuts with a precise scissor-type action - the grass won’t be torn, as can be the case with a rotary blade; and you’ll be left with a neat, attractive finish with no bruising or discolouration.
The Handy THHM weighs just 7.12kg, so gardeners of any age or build will find it super-easy to control and manoeuvre.
An 18-litre grass-collector eliminates the need for post-mowing rake-up work; while an adjustable height-of-cut (17-43mm) facilitates the management of varying grass-lengths.
Also featured are side-wheels for successful operation in longer growth; and a rear-rollers that will leave behind a pleasing lawn-stripe.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally-friendly – With no batteries or electric mains required, just simply push this mover to get started straight away.
- Precise scissor-type action – Equipped with a compact 30cm (12in) five-bladed cylinder for a neat cut lawn.
- 18-litre grass-collector – Eliminates the need for post-mowing rake-up work, making the whole chore hassle-free.
- 30cm (12") 5 bladed cylinder
- Adjustable cutting heights 17-43mm
- Side wheels & plastic rear rollers
- Safe & eco-friendly
- 18 litre rear grass collector
- Cutting Width: 30cm (12")
- Drive Type: Hand Push
- Handle Type: Fixed
- Power: Manual
- Weight: (NW) 7.12kg - (GW) 8.5kg
- Dimensions: D 45 x W 90 x H 90 cm
- Colour: Grey