This versatile towed broadcast-spreader from Handy is a dual-purpose unit. It can be used during the growing-season for the application of fertiliser, pesticide and grass-seed; while during the winter months, you can broadcast salt to help keep your paths, driveway and other hard-surface areas ice-free.
Offering fantastic large-area productivity, the Handy THTS has a substantial 3.66m maximum spread-width and boasts an impressive 36kg (80lbs) load-capacity (to reduce spread-width, simply cut your tractor's ground-speed).
Features and Benefits
- Robust and long lasting – Large, wide-profile pneumatic tyres provide plenty of traction for the spreading-system and will prove gentle on delicate surfaces; while a corrosion-resistant poly hopper and sturdy metal frame combine to deliver rugged durability.
- Adjustable – The Handy THTS Towed Broadcast-Spreader incorporates an adjustable feed-control, so you can be as thorough or sparse in approach as is required.
- All weather use – Further noteworthy features include a hopper-screen that prevents performance-limiting clogging; and a rain-cover that will keep the hopper-contents dry if you're working in typically damp British conditions.
- 36kg (80lb) capacity
- Spread width: 3.05-3.66m (10-12ft)
- Adjustable feed control
- Ideal for fertiliser, granules, grass seed etc.
- Can be used with refined ice melting salt (cannot be used with Rock Salt)
- Hitch pin included
- Fits most makes of lawn tractor
- Pneumatic tyres
- Complete with hopper screen and rain cover
- Dimensions: 66 x W 48 x D 105cm
- 1 year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.