Deal with your garden-debris the low-noise way with the quiet-running The Handy THSSWB Electric Silent Shredder!
Power for its quiet-gear crushing-system is supplied by a beefy 2500 watt electric motor which has been equipped with overload-protection that protects the motor and prevents burn-out in the unlikely event a branch becomes jammed (should this happen, the branch can be freed using the reverse-feed function).
The Handy THSSWB will reduce leaves, hedge-clippings and grass-cuttings to a valuable mulch that can be dug-in to veg-plots and flowerbeds as compost. When tackling branches, you’ll be left with wood-chips ideal for pathways and winter plant-protection.
The self-feed system on this model increases work-rate by eliminating the need to oversee the in-feed - instead you can get on with readying the next branch for processing.
Large, sturdy transport-wheels make site-to-site movement a breeze; while a capacious 45-litre debris-collector means long periods of uninterrupted operation.
Also featured is a safety cut-out system that automatically shuts-down motor when the collector is removed or is not fitted correctly; and a large-aperture funnel for quick and easy filling.
Features and Benefits
- Quick – Self-feed system on this model increases work-rate by eliminating the need to oversee the in-feed.
- Safe – Overload-protection that protects the motor and prevents burn-out in the unlikely event a branch becomes jammed.
- Large capacity – 5-litre debris-collector means long periods of uninterrupted operation.
- 2500 Watt electric motor
- Quiet gear crushing action
- 40mm max cutting capacity
- Reverse function for jammed branches
- Motor overload protection
- 3 metre cable
- Collector Capacity - 45 Litre
- Weight: (NW) 27kg - (GW) 30kg
- Dimensions: D 48 x W 61 x H 91 cm
- Colour: Grey