The Handy Petrol Drum Chipper Shredder
Enjoy range-topping performance, productivity and build-quality with this brutally unforgiving petrol chipper-shredder from Handy!
Key to that top-end performance is its Briggs & Stratton XRD950-Series engine; a powerful, premium-range 208cc horizontal-shaft unit that’s been designed with toughness, reliability and efficiency to the fore.
An OHV configuration provides a substantial cut in fuel-costs, exhaust-emissions and noise; while a float-feed carburettor and Magnetron electronic ignition make the starting-process fast, dependable and stress-free.
The aggressive drum-mounted twin blades on The Handy THPDS65 Petrol Chipper-Shredder are driven via twin parallel V-belt drives for optimum torque-transfer and superior durability - a snapped belt can be quickly replaced, while a bent crankshaft presents a far more serious problem.
This fast-working machine incorporates a self-feed mechanism that maximises productivity by enabling you to ready the next load while the previous one is being drawn into the cutting system.
It sits on widely-spaced pneumatic tyres, so it will remain solidly stable during operation, and it benefits from an emergency-stop switch for peace-of-mind when it comes to user safety.
The transport-wheels on this model facilitate straightforward site-to-site movement and are mounted on ball-bearings so as to ensure a smooth run across rough ground.
The chipping-capacity is a substantial 60mm (2.25in).
Features and Benefits
- Self-feed mechanism – The fast-working machine maximises productivity by enabling you to ready the next load while the previous one is being drawn in.
- Powerful – Premium Briggs & Stratton XRD950-Series engine is reliable, efficient and durable.
- Drum-mounted twin blades – Driven via twin parallel V-belt drives for optimum torque-transfer and superior shredding.
- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton XRD950 208cc OHV Engine
- Power: Petrol
- Single input hopper
- Self Feed Design
- Garden waste up to 60mm (2.25in) in diameter
- 2 Drum Mounted Blades
- Parallel Twin V Belt Drive
- Handles & Transport Wheels for easy transportation
- 25cm (10") Pneumatic Wheels
- Handle Type: Folding
- Weight: (NW) 52.5kg - (GW) 75.0kg
- Dimensions: D 430 x W 900 x H 760 mm
- Colour: Grey