Thorndown RAL 7016 Antracite Grey Wood Paint - 750ml
It's easy to transform and protect any timber surface with Thorndown RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey Wood Paint, allowing you to be as creative as you like with it. Whether you paint straight from the tin, choose to mix colours or dilute it for a stain effect.
Very practical and long lasting, Thorndown wood paint is fade resistant and conveniently disguises any dirt build up. It also works equally well on modern or classic buildings and timber products so it's great for all kinds of project around the home.
It's suitable for any application inside or outside with one coat recommended for fencing and two coats for joinery and cladding.
Features and Benefits
- Non-fade – High UV resistance creates a paint covering that is durable and resilient against sunlight deterioration.
- Versatile – Coats metal, masonry, terracotta and plastic including uPVC window frames
- Indoor or outdoor use – Great for jobs all over the home, Thorndown's paint works in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Colour: Anthracite Grey
- Volume: 750ml
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Eco based - water-based eco product with minimal VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at 0.28%
- Satin finish with a soft sheen
- Made with architectural exterior-grade VOC free colour pigments with long-lasting UV protection
- Transparent wood colours
- One wood paint product for any timber application: interior, exterior, softwood & hardwood
- Opaque and semi opaque paint colours
- Grain visible with a delicate and beautiful satin finish
- Mix colours together easily to create your own shades
- Very strong bond with timber
- Water repellent, micro-porous, and frost resistant
- 30 square meters from the 2.5 litre tin
- 9 square meters from the 750 ml tin
- 1.8 square meters from the 150 ml tin
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.