Swan White is a pure, opaque brilliant white wood paint that shows the relief of wood grain. This pure white will glide effortlessly onto your wood, just as a swan glides gracefully through water. It’s easy to transform and protect any timber surface with Thorndown Wood Paint, allowing you to be as creative as you like.
This environmentally friendly paint can be used on any type of timber internally or externally - just one product. The delicate satin finish also allows wood grain to be visible emphasising its natural beauty.
Paint can be mixed with Clear to make a more transparent finish or mixed with water for a wood stain effect. If you have diluted the paint with water and still need a water repellent finish just add a couple of coats of UV Clear.
Thorndown paints contain a selection of the best exterior grade colourants available that give a deep colour that lasts for years without UV fading in the sun. You can also paint terracotta, metal and plastic including PVC window frames!
Whether you paint straight from the tin, mix colours or dilute them, we are confident that you will find application easy and will love the finished results!
- Use indoor or outdoor
- Quick & economical - no primer, no undercoat required!
- Water based & odour free
- Dries in one to two hours in fine weather
- Eco based – water-based eco product with minimal VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at 0.28%
- Long-lasting UV protection
- One wood paint product for any timber application; interior, exterior, softwood & hardwood
- Grain visible with a delicate and beautiful satin finish
- Mix colours together easily to create your own shades
- Very strong bond with timber
- Coats metal and plastic including uPVC window frames
- Water repellent, micro-porous, and frost resistant
- Mix with UV Clear to make more transparent or dilute with water (up to 50%) for a wood stain effect
- Strong resistance to UV degradation and colour fade
- External Wood Paint the best for painting doors, windows, cladding, decks, sheds, cabins, trellis and fences
- White Wood Paint
- Size: 150 ml
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.