Tipton Faux Leather 2 Seater Sofa Brown
The Tipton 2 Seater in Brown is an exceptionally comfortable reclining sofa upholstered in faux leather for a stylish contemporary look.
The thickly cushioned arm rests and padded back and head rest make this sofa the perfect place to relax. The 2 tiered back cushion offers fantastic lumbar and back support.
When you want to take your relaxation to the next level simply use the manual reclining function and put your feet up.
The back cushions, arm pads, seat cushions and leg rest are upholstered in real leather, making the areas you use the most more durable, and the back, sides and front arms are made from soft faux leather upholstery. The use of both real and faux leather creates a luxurious look and feel for less, making this sofa a great value choice.
A matching Tipton Armchair is available from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Supreme Comfort – This sofa is the perfect place to relax with thickly cushioned arm rests and a two tier back cushion to offer fantastic back support.
- Manual Reclining Function – Use the reclining function to put your feet up for a well deserved rest.
- Real and Faux Leather Fabric – The use of both real and faux leather creates a luxurious look and feel for less, making this sofa a great value choice.
- Colour: Brown
- Dimensions:H65 x W165 x D76cm
- Fabric: Faux leather back, sides and front arms and real leather back cushions, arm pads, seat cushions and leg rest
- 2 Seater Sofa
- Manual reclining function
- 12 months guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.