Toshiba 50UL2063DB 50" Smart 4k UHD HDR LED TV with Google Assistant & Alexa
- Reviews (2)
Toshiba TRU picture technology provides smooth, upscaled and more detailed viewing whatever you’re watching. TRU Flow analyses the image and frames to minimise judder effect and keep up with fast paced action scenes. TRU Resolution upscales a wide variety of non-4K content, delivering a more refined image that feels fully immersive. With its advanced capabilities, Dolby Audio & Dolby Vision HDR provides a captivating cinema viewing experience, so your favourite films and TV feel more life-like.
Open a world of entertainment. Featuring the latest apps including Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube and Freeview Play. Plus, connect multiple devices and consoles via the Bluetooth or 3 HDMI & 2 USB built-in outlets. Controlling your TV with your voice has never been easier. Simply connect to either an Echo, Echo Dot or Google Home Mini device – the choice is yours. Google Assistant gives you access to entertainment, control smart devices and answers on screen, using your voice. Alexa lets you Play music, hear the news and more, simply by using your voice. Get more flexibility and a truly cinematic experience. TV designed with you in mind.
Features and Benefits
- TV made for TRU life – Toshiba’s TRU Picture technology provides smooth, more detailed viewing, up-scaled to the highest resolution whatever your content. Plus, with Wide Colour Gamut you’ll experience more life-like colour to your picture. So, whatever you’re watching, we make sure it looks it’s best.
- Get talking – Make life easier by controlling your TV with your voice. With our range, you get the flexibility to use either Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Simply connect to your preferred device and start exploring.
- Experience the clarity of 4K UHD – 4K means a clearer picture. More pixels on the screen, creating crisper images with more details than standard HD.
- Dramatic contrast – Our High Dynamic Range enhances colour contrast, making blacks darker and whites brighter. With its advanced capabilities, Dolby Vision HDR provides a captivating cinema viewing experience, so your favourite films and TV feel more life-like.
- Dolby Audio Processing – Dolby Audio Processing provides an enhanced experience whatever you’re watching, with richer, clearer and more powerful sound.
- Sound by Onkyo – We incorporate speakers designed by Onkyo for a cinematic sound experience.
- Better gaming for the family – Toshiba Gaming Mode optimises the vibrancy of your graphics for a more exciting gaming experience. Plus, it’s all set up for supporting HDR games too.
- Screen size: 50"
- Screen technology: LED directlit
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p
- HDR: Dolby Vision, HDR10
- Bezel width: 6 mm
- Motion rate: 50 Hz
- Processing rate: 50 Hz
- Contrast: Peak brightness: 350 nits, Black level: 0.05 nits
- Native contrast ratio: 1200:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 20000:1
- 4K Ultra HD compatibility: Video CODEC: HEVC H.265 / VP9, 4K upscaling picture enhancement
- Noise reduction: Yes
- Smart platform: Toshiba Smart Platform - Linux
- Smart TV services
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5
- Streaming: Netflix 4K, Prime Video 4K
- Full internet browser
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube 4K
- Gaming apps
- Voice controlled assistant: Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Screen mirroring: Wireless Display
- WiFi: Built-in WiFi
- Ethernet: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- DLNA certified: Yes
- Connections: HDMI 2.0 x 3, SVGA x 1, Component x 1, Composite x 1, USB 2.0 x 2
- Audio output: 3.5 mm jack x 1, Optical x 1
- TV tuner: Freeview HD
Electronic programme guide: 7-day EPG and 7-day catch up with Freeview Play
- Speakers: 2
- Audio power: 20 W
- Sound enhancement: DTS TruSurround, DTS HD
- PVR function: Yes
- VESA mount: 200 x 200
- Table-top stand: Yes
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- On-mode power consumption: 71 W
- Annual power consumption: 103 kWh
- Hardware required: Aerial, Router
- Material: Plastic
- TV Weight: 10 kg
- TV with Stand Weight: 10.5 kg
- TV Dimensions: 655 x 1129 x 81 mm (H x W x D)
- TV with Stand Dimensions: 710 x 1129 x 245 mm (H x W x D)
- Colour: Black
- 12 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.