Answer doorbell rings remotely, see who's at your home when you're away and communicate using the two-way talk feature. Receive real-time notifications when your doorbell is pressed or when motion is triggered around your property so you can take action using the Toucan App, video is automatically recorded into the cloud ensuring your footage is always secure. The included chime means you can hear doorbell rings around your home, also wire free meaning you can bring it into your garden so you never miss a doorbell ring again.
- 1080p Video Recording with 180° wide angle lens see floor to sky, left to right
- Weatherproof IP56 capture what's happening around your home whatever the weather
- Built-in rechargeable 6500 mAh battery that can last up 3 months between charges. 100% Cable-free for easy installation. Connects on 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi
- 9 motion detection zones, which can be adjusted for your needs. Motion Sensor with Snooze enabling you to turn off motion alerts and recording. 2 Way Talk from anywhere through the TOUCAN App
- Free 24hr Encrypted Cloud Storage, no subscription required. Review and download video events and share your device with an additional member of your household
- Easy self installation, no drilling or wiring required. Simply charge, pair with the Toucan App and mount using the included adhesives and you're secure. (also includes screws and anchors)
- Instant notifications sent to your phone, live feed, two-way talk and pre-recorded voice messages. Works with Google Home and Alexa
- If you detect motion around your home sound the inbuilt siren alarm from the Toucan App and call emergency services. Automatic night vision gives you crystal clear video day and night
- Dimensions: H:12.0 x W:5.0 x D:2.5 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:12 Mths
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: TVD200WUC-ML
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.