Tower HH77 Cordless 7.4V Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Blue and Grey
Tower's cordless handheld vacuum cleaner utilises a powerful 50W motor to efficiently clean small, confined spaces around your home or car interior. Its strong suction capabilities deliver a deep and thorough clean while absorbing both wet and dry messes such as dust, crumbs and even spilled drinks.
Collected debris filters through to the dust compartment which detaches to easily dispose of dirt directly into the bin. Included crevice nozzle and round brush head attachments help to capture all particles between sofa seams, blind slats and car vents. A complete charge of this portable cordless cleaner can provide up to 20 minutes of suction time, leaving your home free from dust and dirt for improved comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Wet and dry suction– Offers cleaning versatility, suitable for any mess or spill.
- Rechargeable handheld vacuum– Delivering 20 minutes run time from a single charge.
- Cordless design– For completely free manoeuvring whilst cleaning with minimal disturbance, ideal for getting around tight corners and cleaning stairs with ease.
- Crevice nozzle and round brush– Helps clean with greater accuracy and reach into tight spaces.
- Dimensions: H10.7 x W28.5 x D10.3cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Blue and Grey
- Power: 50W/7.4V/4KPA
- Weight: 1.14kg
- Cordless: Yes
- Run Time: 20 minutes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.