Tower KOC9C5TT 900W 28L Dual Heater Combo Microwave Oven with Grill - Stainless Steel
Enjoy your meals in a matter of minutes with the powerful 900W output of this microwave oven. Boasting a large 28 litre capacity and 325mm glass turntable, you’ll have plenty of space to cook dishes suitable for large family households.
10 power levels and 5 auto-cook programs provide a selection of pre-timed meal options to take the guess work out of cooking and provide you with meal-time convenience. This kitchen essential also includes a Zero Standby Eco button which requires less energy during standby mode to save on your energy bills. For added practicality, the minute minder feature indicates the end of the cooking cycle and the steam clean function will have your microwave squeaky clean at the press of a button.
Features and Benefits
- 10 power levels– Gives you cooking control and is capable of heating a wide range of ingredients for tasty meal variety.
- 5 Auto-cook menus– Offers a selection of pre-timed meal options to take the guess work out of cooking.
- 325mm glass turntable– Great for larger plates, dishes and bowls, it helps achieve even cooking results.
- Child safety lock– Prevents those curious little ones fingers causing an accident, so you can have added peace of mind.
- ECO zero standby function– Reduces energy consumption when the appliance is not in use, saving you money on bills.
- Honeycomb cavity– This specially designed interior provides an even heat distribution to cook your food perfectly.
- Steam clean function– Thoroughly cleans the interior, removing stains and mess for a fuss-free maintenance.
- Dimensions: H31 x W51.3 x D38.2cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 28L
- Power: 900W
- Weight: 17.80kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.