Tower KOR1N0AT 1000W 31L Family Touch Control Microwave - White
- Reviews (1)
Prepare hot meals and snacks with convenience when using the Tower KOR1N0AT Touch Control Microwave. This modern day kitchen essential has a large 31 litre capacity, ideal for use in large households when cooking share-size portions for the family to enjoy on a week night or for entertaining your guests on the weekend.
This microwave features 10 power levels and 5 auto-cook programmes which include pre-set menu choices for you to select, meaning your favourite meals will be even easier to dish-up as all it takes is the touch of a button. Want to save time and cook straight from frozen? Well the defrost function does exactly that and ensures your foods are quickly thawed with minimal effort.
Features and Benefits
- 10 Power Levels– Gives you cooking control and is capable of heating a wide range of ingredients for tasty meal variety.
- Auto-cook and one-touch menus– Offers a selection of pre-timed meal options to take the guess work out of cooking.
- Auto-defrost– Save time and cook meals straight from frozen.
- Kitchen timer function– Accurately tracks the cooking time for you, to thoroughly heat food with great tasting results made with minimal effort.
- Child safety lock– Prevents those curious little ones fingers causing an accident, so you can have added peace of mind.
- Dimensions: H28 x W52 x D36cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 31L
- Power: 1000W
- Weight: 14.12kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.