- Reviews (2)
Keep your home comfortable and healthy all year round with the Presto 3-in-1 air conditioner. Its multiple functions combat both hot and wet climates with a choice of air conditioning, dehumidifying, fan cooling or an automatic mode. Air conditioning lowers the temperature and humidity around your home, replacing heat with consistent cool air to keep you feeling refreshed.
The fan function directly cools down your surroundings using high and low airflow settings for maximum comfort, with an adjustable vertical louvre to redirect the breeze further across the room. With the additional dehumidifier mode, the unit helps tackle the wet winter season by extracting up to 20 litres of excess moisture from your room per day. This removes allergens and prevents mould and mildew build-up, creating a healthier environment around your home. The included drainage hose offers continuous drainage with a self-evaporating system to naturally evaporate collected water through the hose, saving you the hassle of manually emptying the water tank between uses.
The device operates at a 9,000 BTU output and uses Class A energy-efficiency to provide high-performance with low environmental impact and running cost. Its sleep mode also enables you to save energy by operating at a low speed and automatically powering down after 6 hours.
The built-in 24-hour timer can be set manually or with the remote control to automatically shut off or start up the unit at a set time to suit your needs. An LED display shows the current temperature, speed, operating mode and timer, allowing you to easily change settings for a faster cool-down or a consistent breeze until the device powers off.
Features and Benefits
- 3-in-1 Functionality – Versatile device operates as an air conditioner with functions for dehumidifying and cooling fan for improved all-year-round comfort at home.
- 9,000 BTU Air Conditioner – Powerful air conditioner circulates and cools rooms up to 20m2 by using the auto air conditioning mode or setting the desired room temperature between 15-31°C.
- 20 Litre Dehumidifying – Dehumidifier mode is able to extract up to 20 litres of excess moisture per day, removing allergens and preventing mould build-up.
- Class A Energy Efficiency – Rated Class A and operates at a 9,000 BTU output for optimum performance with low, cost-effective energy consumption.
- Sleep Mode – Features a sleep mode which continues operating at a low speed and automatically turns off the unit after 6 hours to save energy.
- Combines 4 functions: Cooling / fan / dehumidifier / auto
- Ideal for large rooms up to 20m2
- 2 Speed settings with soft touch LED display
- Temperature setting from 15 to 31C
- Silent compressor can operate at 54db at low speed
- Self evaporating system
- 24 Hour timer and remote control
- Overheat protection
- Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- Drainage tube included
- Dimensions: D 33 x W 34 x H 68 cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.