Tower RHS10 Handheld Steam Cleaner - Rose Gold and Black
Keep germs at bay with this corded handheld steam cleaner from Tower. Heating up in just 3 minutes, this powerful cleaner uses steam temperatures up to 105 degrees to eliminate grease, grime and bacteria, offering up to 10 minutes of continuous steam cleaning for keeping your upholstery germ-free.
Its lightweight design ensures comfortable operation, complete with a lengthy 3 metre power cord for added freedom when cleaning around each room. There are 9 accessories included, which are an extension hose, fabric steaming tool, microfiber cloth, long nozzle attachment, nylon brush, squeegee, angled nozzle, funnel and a measuring cup to expand your cleaning arsenal.
Features and Benefits
- 10 Minutes continuous steam– Delivers professional cleaning action against hidden bacteria, and you can refill the water tank to extend your cleaning session.
- Lightweight design– Makes it easy to carry around your home, ideal for manoeuvring around tight corners and between furniture.
- Heats up in 3 minutes– Ensures little time is wasted waiting around before you clean.
- 9 Accessories included– Offers cleaning versatility, you’ll be well equipped to tackle any type of mess, even those extra stubborn and sticky spots.
- 3 Metre cable– Enables long reach to clean across large rooms with fewer plug-ins.
- Steam temperature up to 105 degrees– Naturally lifts dirt for an effective clean without the need for chemical cleaning products.
- Dimensions: H23 x W25 x D13cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Rose Gold and Black
- Power: 1050W
- Capacity: 250ml
- Weight: 1.97kg
- Cord Length: 3m
- Continuous Steam: 10 minutes
- 1 x Tower Handheld Steam Cleaner
- 1 x Extension Hose
- 1 x Fabric Steaming Tool
- 1 x Microfibre Cloth
- 1 x Long Nozzle Attachment
- 1 x Nylong Brush
- 1 x Squeegee
- 1 x Angled Nozzle
- 1 x Funnel and Measuring Cup
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.